Lockdown Booster Box
Fruit and Vegetables to boost your immune system!
- Avocado's x3 - Contains Potassium, Fibre, Magnesium and is a great super food.
- Banana x1 Bunch - Bananas are extremely healthy and delicious and may be one of the best foods for energy. They contain several essential nutrients and provide benefits for digestion, heart health and weight loss. Aside from being very nutritious, they are also a highly convenient snack food.
- Blueberries x1 punnet - Blueberries are sweet, nutritious, and wildly popular. Often labelled a superfood, they are low in calories and incredibly good for you.
- Beetroot x3 - Beets are loaded with vitamins and minerals and low in calories and fat. Eating beets may enhance athletic performance by improving oxygen use and time to exhaustion. To maximize their effects, beets should be consumed 2–3 hours prior to training or competing.
- Celery Bunch x1 - The fibre in celery can benefit the digestive and cardiovascular systems. Celery also contains antioxidants that may play a role in preventing disease.
- Ginger 300g - Ginger has an exceptionally long history of use in various forms of traditional and alternative medicine. It has been used to aid digestion, reduce nausea, and help fight the flu and common cold.
- Grapefruit Pink x2 - Several studies have shown that people who eat half a fresh grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice before each meal lose more weight than people who do not.
- Kale 500g - Of all the super healthy greens. It is one of the healthiest and most nutritious plant foods in existence. Kale is loaded with all sorts of beneficial compounds, some of which have powerful medicinal properties.
- Lemons x3 - Lemons are high in heart-healthy vitamin C and several beneficial plant compounds that may lower cholesterol.
- Oranges x3 - Vitamin C contributes to collagen production. Collagen supports the skin, promotes wound healing, and improves skin strength.
- Pineapple x1 – Pineapples also contain a good array of vitamins and minerals including calcium, manganese, plus vitamins A and C, as well as folic acid.
- Spinach Baby 125g - In addition to its vitamin and mineral content, baby spinach also offers plenty of antioxidants. It contains nutrients like lutein, zeaxanthin, nitrates, and quercetin, which are all good for your overall health and wellbeing.
- Sweet potato x1 - Sweet potatoes are sweet, starchy root vegetables that are grown worldwide are rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fibre.
- Turmeric 250g (Antioxidant, BRAIN FOOD!) – In addition to delivering antioxidants and other properties, herbs and spices can be used in recipes to partially or wholly replace salt, sugar and added saturated fat in, for example, marinades and dressings, stir-fry dishes, casseroles, soups, curries and Mediterranean-style cooking.